For Ruck Sake – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Is there an age restriction?
- Most of our events are held in sports bars/ venues with over 18 license restrictions. Please make sure you check the conditions of entry at the checkout section on our ticket platform Fixr. Valid Photo ID may may be required on the door.
Where are the events being held?
- Our first tour covers 16 dates across most of the UK, check out our website for our full event schedule. We are also always looking for great new partner venues so please do feel free to get in touch if you think we should be in your area!
Do you take group bookings?
- We do, whether you’re part of a local rugby club, celebrating a birthday or looking for a great evening out with colleagues we can provide bespoke packages for groups of up to 50 subject to ticket availability. Simply drop the team a call and we’ll make it special.
Can I get my shirt signed/take pictures?
- Of course, you will need to purchase a VIP / meet & greet ticket so we can ensure we manage the timings of the event. We will also be providing a professional photographer; you will find all the images from the show on our Facebook page. We’re more than happy to send you the digital file should you wish to get a photo printed. We’re more than happy to do this for free but would appreciate a small contribution to the IPF via our online auction site.
What's the difference in ticket prices?
- As they say, the early bird catches the worm! Both Standard Tickets & Early Bird tickets allow for entry to the event so make sure you get your hand’s on the discounted rate. We have 50 VIP meet & greet tickets available for each show, this will allow access to a separate VIP area where you can have a photo / get your memorabilia signed.
Is there disabled access on site?
- We endeavour to make sure all of our shows are accessible for all, if you have any questions or special requirements please do not hesitate to give us a call.
Are refreshments included in the ticket price?
- Many of our partner venues offer a fantastic food menu whilst offering a wide range of alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages. We would love to provide catering for our shows whilst keeping the cost accessible the fundraising nature of the event unfortunately does not allow us to do so. All major credit/debit cards are accepted on site.
How do the auctions work?
- We have an online auction running for the duration of the tour thanks to our friends at Fundraising Auctions, you’ll find once in lifetime experiences, rare rugby memorabilia and stunning holiday/ city breaks. This will provide a fantastic platform for us to raise money for the IPF, so even if you’re not interested in any of the items give the webpage a share on your social channels and help make a difference! We will also have an additional auction on the night with some fantastic memorabilia up for grabs so remember to bring a few extra pennies!